Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Let It Snow

Two weeks ago everyone was saying we were supposed to get snow and then it was in the 50's.  Then everyone said we were going to get snow this week but all last week it was in the 50's so I didn't think much about it.  Then yesterday we had flurries on and off in the morning for a few hours.  Then last night before I went to bed I looked outside and we had a dusting covering the ground.  Then I woke up this morning and we have about 5-6 inches and I hear we might get up to 18 inches by the time it stops late tonight or early tomorrow morning.  I don't remember getting any real snow the last two years in Jersey, except for a dusting or two, so to commemorate seeing snow, which may become more rare as I get older, I went out and just walked around my building and took a few pictures.











1 comment:

  1. With mom and she showed 'm e your blog these pics . Are beautiful

    Aunt sheila

    ReplyDelete