Sunday, February 16, 2014

Konjic Pictures

I keep reading on the news how New Jersey and Philadelphia keep getting hit with snow yet here it has been in the 50's for the last two weeks and really all winter has been pretty mild.  Today I was asked if I wanted to go for a walk and I thought they said they were going to Old Town which is about 5 minutes by car.  Instead we drove about an hour or so and went to the town of Konjic.  Here are just a few of the pictures I took while I was there.






















2 comments:

  1. What are the roads like there ? You said it took about an hour to get to this town. Do they have any roads like we do here back in the states ?
    In any event the scenery is so beautiful there it wouldn't matter how long the drive would take to me.
    About how high up did the waterfalls go ?
    Looks like they would have some decent water rapids there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There aren't many highways but to get to this town there was a highway. Where the waterfall is, it was actually a small cafe down at the end of a dirt road. We were in this guys brand new Mercedes and we drove past some houses that looked like they didn't have electricity or running waters and we had to maneuver around a large whole in the middle of the dirt road

    ReplyDelete