Saturday, August 17, 2013

Are You Ready for Some Football aka Soccer

So on Tuesday I woke up and heard a few fire crackers go off.  Then all day long I kept hearing them.  Finally in the early evening I asked someone why were there constantly fire crackers being set off.  I was told the people were excited because there was going to be a football match at the stadium up the street between the US and Bosnia.  Into the early morning I heard people outside signing, I don't know what they were singing, but it was singing none the less.  I thought it was to celebrate the Bosnian's team win but I looked up the score the next day and the US actually won.  So I guess it is good that there was only singing into the early morning and not riots from European soccer hooligans.

No comments:

Post a Comment