Sunday, July 14, 2013

Celebrity Sighting

On Saturday July 13 I took a ride with some people up to the mountains.  I have pictures and a few short stories about that trip that I will post eventually.  However, while there I spotted a celebrity that I was quite excited to see.  I was sitting outside of this restaurant eating a slice of apple pie when I looked across the deck and sitting there sipping a beer was none other than world renown physicists Albert Einstein.    







Obviously this wasn’t really Einstein.  When I said to the people I was with to look over at the corner of the deck because the man looked like Einstein they told me this man was actually a local celebrity.  They said his name is Zelimir Altarac - Cicak.  They said that we was a well known radio DJ and that he opened the first nightclub in Sarajevo back in the 1970’s.  

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool story! I hope you have time to write some of these stories down somewhere. It will be fun to recall them when you're not there any longer.

    Do you miss anything from home, yet?
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete