Sunday, May 11, 2014

I Might Be In The News Again


So today I went down town (Old Town) to go to a car show.  I had some time to kill so I was walking around just taking some pictures when a small news crew came up to me and started to ask me some questions.  There was an old building here that was damaged during the war.  From what I am told they just finished all of the renovations and had an opening celebration the other day with the local politicians and a small orchestra.  I am told that a protest broke out and they decided not to open the building to the public so they were asking people about it.  If I find any links to the news stories or my interview I will post them.


Here is the building that just got done being renovated


Here is the news crew interviewing another woman after they stopped and talked with me

2 comments:

  1. Your becoming a celebrity over there.... twice within one year !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did see the news that night and I was on it. It was funny because they overdubbed what I said in English into their language. I went on the news website but they never posted the footage from that day

    ReplyDelete